Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Daniel's Harem Discussion Thread  

RSS

AGordon
(@agordonpublishing)
Super-Duper Admin of Admins Admin
30/12/2019 1:19 am  

Since book 1, Daniel's been gaining a steady following of believers and beautiful monster maidens to join him on his quest. Even after the harem's official "closure" in Act IX, the dynamics and relationships between Daniel and his girls are still growing and evolving into something greater, and there's still more to come. Some of the girls are still awaiting their long awaited moment of sensual delight with their man. Others are still developing bonds between them. And one in particular still has a ways to go before she's thrown into the mix. And on top of them, it seems Daniel may not be done gathering new and lovely monstergirls by his side, not even close. So for all this, feel free to discuss any and all thoughts or comments you have about Daniel's harem here. After all, who's to say how the harem will look by the next book and onward.

Topic Tags
Captndreadnight
(@captndreadnight)
13/01/2020 6:03 pm  

So if daniel is done with "wives" what is the max limit of side wives aka mistresses he can acquire before his mates say nope. Now another question would be could he acquire more senergy from the other girls he comes across or is the power just from the main harem. I'd say having the power from the spider maid (sorry cant think of her name) for example would come in handy in battle. Daniel or dof flamingo right there.

ReplyQuote
AGordon
(@agordonpublishing)
Super-Duper Admin of Admins Admin
13/01/2020 7:24 pm  

As I've hinted in a post on the fandom page, here is what Season II has in store for Daniel:

13 Wives

8 Mistresses

2 Handmaidens

A family of lovers and wives fit for a king, you would say.

And yes, the limits and abilities of Daniel's Synergy will be explored throughout the Season, and also what the girls are capable of doing as well 😉

ReplyQuote
Captndreadnight
(@captndreadnight)
15/01/2020 12:11 am  

We know of 13 wives and 3 mistresses. Leaves 5 mistresses and 2 handmaids; which I'm curious to know your definition of handmaid versus mistress. Season 3 is a long ways away so who knows if the number increases or decreases. King daniel has an awsome ring to it, but what's a king without a castle...I hope a certain pile of rocks might be rebuilt in the future as a monster allied city. 

ReplyQuote
Share: