Just a status update for what’s been happening and what to expect in the future. For starters, I’m currently working on the next Act for Chronicles of Eden, as well as writing the script and preparing the storyboard for the Wildfire comic that’s set to release soon. For details about them, starting with Act III:
- The book is set to start off with Daniel undergoing not only the challenge issued to him at the end of Act II, but also another on the very same night. For those who have been waiting to see Daniel further his worth as a true knight in Eden, a pair of succubi from Season I are going to be testing his strength in another matter in front of everyone.
- Secrets are going to be revealed regarding Flarah, the lost City of Eden, and the Ancients.
- Daemon’s going to be getting action of both varieties as well in the upcoming book.
- Max is going to be seeing some action too, however his is more dangerous and destructive towards everyone at Shadow’s Refuge. It’s time for him and his growing harem to face off against the avian Ancient from above.
- The book is set to leave off in preparation for what Act IV will be bringing everyone, mainly the heroes setting off for multiple locations at once to take care of various tasks. These include Edgewood, Queen Victoria’s nest, Flairwood, Rystone, and Red Peak.
- Some familiar faces from Season I are going to be returning. You may already know who some are.
This book is set to be a rather large entry as of now, and I’m taking my time with getting every scene and chapter just right. At best expect this entry to release this winter if not later. Regarding the upcoming Wildfire comic that’s going to be coming out:
- Alyssa’s mother is set to open the story, and in a rather surprising way.
- This is going to be a long manga, so expect this to be an ongoing project for quite a while.
- Get ready to see Rystone, Ritherwood, and Eston before the great wildfire.
And that’s what I’ve got on my work list, as well as a few other artwork commissions being made for fun. I’ll keep you all updated as things progress, until then thanks for your continued support and patience. I can’t wait to release these newest entries of the Chronicles of Eden series for readers to enjoy.
Also, if you’re a fan and wish to help the community grow, come on over to the official Chronicles of Eden Forums, link is above in the navigation bar. Not only can you host and participating in discussions regarding anything you want from the series, I also have forums open for Demons of Aether, Nightworld, and Rosario+Vampire: Brightest Darkness for readers to jump into and have fun with. If you’ve got a topic you want to talk about, or want to post your favorite ships from the stories, by all means join the forums and help my stories grow with the community. Thanks again.
Yeah, she blasted away the competition
Last month I opened a poll asking readings to vote for their favorite girl in Chronicles of Eden, with the option of voting for any girl from any harem or even if they weren’t part of a harem. After being sent a wide range of voluptuous vixens that readers cast their vote for, a clear winner has been chosen. Last year it was Clover, and she did manage to rack up quite a number of votes this year as well, however it seems the elven huntress has been dethroned by the Breakfell lieutenant and everyone’s favorite demolition enthusiast, Saffron.
Yes, the harem queen of 2019 is this bombtastic ant girl who has a serious penchant for bringing the boom wherever she goes. She may not be a big talker, but she sure makes big explosions that do all the talking for her. Though you have to wonder, just how dangerous would mating with this fiery ant girl really be? You’d have to be a monster yourself if you planned on surviving this girl’s love. At any rate, let’s all bow to our newest queen of Eden before she levels half of it with her trusty explosives. Things are sure to get much more intense with this rowdy guardian in Season II, especially for a certain someone who’s not afraid of playing rough with her.
All flames start somewhere.
It’s that time again, time to find out who the true queen of Eden really is. Last time it was a vote on who was the harem queen for Daniel and Daemon’s respective groups. This time I’m opening up the votes to ALL the women and monstergirls we’ve seen in Chronicles of Eden. If you’ve got a favorite waifu among the impressive roster of female leads or you just want to see the crown given to the underdog, now’s the time to make your voice heard. Cast your vote below on who you think is the best vixen in the series, and let’s find out who takes the crown in 2019. If you want you can also include your reasoning for who you voted for, and I’ll include some favorite quotes with the winner once she’s announced.
Some people prefer the classics. The uncut, original drafts made by the authors, with all their splendor and originality just as they were first created. Although many readers preferred the more streamlined and faster paced version of the Second Edition, there were plenty others who wanted to read the story as it once was. That being mostly the fierce rivalry between the female leads, Triska and Alyssa, for their loved one’s heart. So to offer readers the best of both worlds, I have recreated the First Edition of Chronicles of Eden – Act I and published it for anyone who wants to see how this long running monstergirl/harem series got its start in the world. Store page links below for those wanting this version for their collection. Enjoy!
I’ve finally gotten the video files for Chronicles of Eden animated portraits uploaded and set in their own gallery on this website. Head on over and check them out from the navigation menu above or by clicking the link HERE. More coming soon!
I’m looking for input about how the story is going, what characters people like and dislike, and just for everyone’s opinion on how this author is doing with the series. If you’re a fan of the story and have a moment to spare, I’d appreciate you giving me some feedback about what I’ve created so far. I’ll be using the results to determine what character is the all time favorite, which characters readers want to ship the hardest, and how the overall story is resonating with readers. Hope to hear from you all, and thanks for your time!