I hope everyone is having a great start to their summer. I’ve been keeping pace with working on the next Chronicles of Eden book, with the current status being past the halfway point of completing the entry. Things are going to get dangerous in the next Act, as Daniel and his family will be faced with two sexy succubi that won’t be pulling any punches with their latest prey. The next book is shaping out quite nicely, with some major events such as:
- What actually happened before Daniel’s visit to Stonegate.
- Daniel’s growth as a knight for his family. It’s time to show off what kind of amazing abilities his lovers can grant him.
- A fated reunion with Daniel and his savior. It was bound to happen eventually.
- The next two members of the Ancients reveal themselves. Harrow and Torment swoop into the story.
- The second legendary armament reveals itself. This one was made to protect.
I’ll keep everyone updated on further progress and a release date when I get closer to it. Until then, take care and thank you for your continued support. And a big thank you to readers who have been helping with the Wiki for the series. I appreciate your work very much.
It’s about time for another update. Doing my best to avoid another 2 year gap between the books, I’m happy to say that Chronicles of Eden S2 – Act IV is nearing halfway completion. A few more art pieces, quite a few more chapters to go, and then it will be ready for release. I know readers are eager to see what the next book will cover, especially since the last entry was more or less focused on one big event (wink wink). There’s a lot to cover in the next book, and much to get rolling for the series, so here’s an update of what the next book is set to encompass so far:
- Daniel vs Arixis and Kryelle – Those who have read the preview chapter already know that this event won’t be pushed back any further, and is in fact set to start off the next book.
- The Alliance – It’s about time we get an official formation of this faction.
- Lucy’s Latest Theft – It’s going to be a big one.
- Max and his Girls – What have they been up to? And what’s in their future?
- Rockhelm’s Princess – She’s coming…
I’ll do my best to keep readers updated as the creation progresses. Until then, thank you for your continued support with the series. I’m excited to see how readers react to what’s in store next.
The latest animation for Chronicles of Eden has been added to the Animation Gallery, and this time its a special double feature starring Triska Raylight. She may be the harem’s incredibly strong fighter and noble peacekeeper, but deep down she’s a demon behind closed doors. Well, in more ways than one, but for now we’re talking about just her, not her inner passenger. She’s more than willing for anything with her man, and the more degrading and shameful it is, the more excited this girl gets. Her newest animations are up for everyone’s viewing pleasure, don’t forget to drop her some love if you think she’s a good girl or not.
The latest Chronicles of Eden animation is now up, this time featuring the kitsune, Kindra! It’s about time this gorgeous fox was given the animated treatment, and just in time as she’s about to make a big impact in the upcoming book. She may not be as clever as her older sister, but this fearsome fox is not to be underestimated when it comes to setting her enemies ablaze with raw, beautiful, fiery energy. Link to the animation above as well as in the Animation gallery.
The Poll results are in, and it seems the adorable sand wraith from Daniel’s family is the winner. Not that there’s anything wrong with choosing Naughty now and again, but never underestimate the power of a gentle beauty either. Congratulations to Cindy.
While the upcoming book in the series isn’t ready for release yet, or likely very soon, I know readers are eager to see what happens next. Although I can’t give a release date for the book as of now, I can give everyone a bit more to enjoy and tease with what’s to come. So for that, I’m happy to release this preview chapter of the next volume, something that is sure to give readers a very good idea of what’s in store next for Daniel and his ladies. And this is just the start of the action, too.