The next entry in the long running monstergirl saga is on its way as the epic journey of Daniel Sorres and his lovely harem continues with its 15th book, and there’s plenty more to come after that with more monstergirls, more action, more adventure, and more sexy content to enjoy. If you haven’t taken the jump into the world of Eden yet, now is the perfect time with a big weekend book sale on Amazon! For the entire weekend, all of Season 1 (Books 1-12) will be half price on Kindle! Every entry will be available for readers to explore at a nice discount to help them catch up to current readers and prepare for the release of the newest book. This is the best time to try the monstergirl/harem series out and see if its just what you’ve been looking for. So clear your weekend schedule and click the link below to access the Amazon storefront where you can check out all the sweet deals available to you with all these books. You won’t want to miss what happens next in the series 😉
Yeah, she blasted away the competition
Last month I opened a poll asking readings to vote for their favorite girl in Chronicles of Eden, with the option of voting for any girl from any harem or even if they weren’t part of a harem. After being sent a wide range of voluptuous vixens that readers cast their vote for, a clear winner has been chosen. Last year it was Clover, and she did manage to rack up quite a number of votes this year as well, however it seems the elven huntress has been dethroned by the Breakfell lieutenant and everyone’s favorite demolition enthusiast, Saffron.
Yes, the harem queen of 2019 is this bombtastic ant girl who has a serious penchant for bringing the boom wherever she goes. She may not be a big talker, but she sure makes big explosions that do all the talking for her. Though you have to wonder, just how dangerous would mating with this fiery ant girl really be? You’d have to be a monster yourself if you planned on surviving this girl’s love. At any rate, let’s all bow to our newest queen of Eden before she levels half of it with her trusty explosives. Things are sure to get much more intense with this rowdy guardian in Season II, especially for a certain someone who’s not afraid of playing rough with her.
Some people prefer the classics. The uncut, original drafts made by the authors, with all their splendor and originality just as they were first created. Although many readers preferred the more streamlined and faster paced version of the Second Edition, there were plenty others who wanted to read the story as it once was. That being mostly the fierce rivalry between the female leads, Triska and Alyssa, for their loved one’s heart. So to offer readers the best of both worlds, I have recreated the First Edition of Chronicles of Eden – Act I and published it for anyone who wants to see how this long running monstergirl/harem series got its start in the world. Store page links below for those wanting this version for their collection. Enjoy!
The time has finally arrived! The next entry in the long-running monstergirl/harem series is now available on Amazon! You know the drill by now; more monstergirls, more action, more mysteries, more excitement, and more sexiness! What are you doing still reading this? Head on over to the book’s store page to pick up your copy today! The digital version is out now with the paperback version readying its store page within the next day or so. Hurry up, the world of Eden is awaiting your return!
For the first time I am now having both Chronicles of Eden – Box Set bundles on sale over at Amazon! Each of these two amazing bundles includes four Chronicles of Eden books and four amazing pin-ups of the lovely ladies our heroes encounter in the dangerous, yet scantily lewd, world they live in. If you haven’t given the series a try, now is the perfect time to jump right in and save some money too! Each bundles is half off and will remain that way until 6/5/19, so what are you waiting for? Head on over to their Amazon pages listed below and give this monstergirl/harem story a try. You just might like what you find inside. And for both current and new readers alike, this is just the opportunity you’ve waited for to get through the first 8 books, because a third boxed set is almost ready for release, and will contain the last 4 books of Season 1, along with four more sexy pin-ups you won’t want to miss 😉
It’s that time again, time for giving away free books on Amazon! For this weekend-long event I’m going to have the starter books of my three series available in digital format for free on my Amazon Author Page. So, starting from Saturday all the way through Sunday you can get for free…
Chronicles of Eden – Act I. Yes, the start of my long-running fantasy/harem/adventure/monstergirl series will be available for free this weekend. If you haven’t tried the story out yet, this will be the perfect time to do so. Store link can be found HERE. For those wondering what the story is all about, here’s the synopsis:
In the world of Eden a great evil has befallen mankind. Monsters of an unknown origin roam the lands, searching for those to use in populating their various races with. However, all the monsters in Eden are female, unable to give birth to any males for their kind. Now the men of humanity have become the target for these lustful creatures, and the women have taken up the blade in order to defend their race. It’s a dark time in the world and mankind is at war not only with itself but also the monsters that threaten to steal away all of their men. Yet there is one that believes not all of these creatures are truly evil, that some of them may actually be mankind’s key to survival in this world. And he’s willing to place his life, and virginity, on the line to prove it.
Watch as he accumulates a loving harem of sexy monstergirls, grows from a meek visionary into a brave knight, learns to balance his life between fostering peace with different monster races and also his many beautiful mates who all want more “quality” time with their revered hero, and makes his stand against evil that threatens to annihilate everyone in Eden. The story has much more set to happen in the future, but this is how it all begins, so grab your copy and venture into the dangerous and lewd world of Chronicles of Eden.
Demons of Aether – Wings of Steel. The action-packed supernatural thriller series has just recently started, and with a bang too as this story is certainly aimed towards readers who want wonderful fight scenes, tales of growing stronger in the face of adversity, and wrecking havoc on some wicked demons from the underworld. It’s a win-win for everyone. Store link can be found HERE, and here is the story’s synopsis:
Behind the world as it is known lies the Aether, a shadow of the living realm inhabited not by humans but rather demons and monsters. Souls of the dead, received neither by heaven nor hell, reside in this unforgiving limbo. However, some have managed to break free from this purgatory into the real world, once again setting foot on Earth to do as they please. Some do so to create chaos and bloodshed, others wish to do right and help maintain order and peace. And then there are those who merely wish to exact revenge on the ones that struck them down in life. By any means necessary.
Nightworld – Book 1. If you’re a fan of post-apocalyptic worlds, high-tension gunfights, and dangerous love triangles, this is the story for you. The series has just recently launched and is set to throw readers into a wonderfully twisted world of endless darkness and monsters of the night. Store link can be found HERE, and below is the story’s synopsis:
In a world untouched by light lives a surviving race known as humanity. With a perpetual night blanketing their home and deadly monsters lurking in the darkness, many are losing hope for a better future. Between starving, being raided by rival clans, eaten alive by nocturnal predators, or fading into the nothingness that surrounds them at every turn, this is a world most unforgiving. But not all have given up the fight to survive and move forward despite the odds.
Follow the journey of Riven Stellrock, a young scavenger of the Blacklight Clan with a penchant for making light of any situation, even those that have no light shining on them at all, and enjoying the simple things in life whenever possible. With food becoming scarce and hope swiftly dwindling, he’ll have to embark on a dangerous mission to explore the darkest, deepest corners of this endless world of night to save his people. However many things could quickly bring his noble quest to a violent end. Deadly bandits, ferocious monsters, or a high-tension love triangle between him, his childhood friend, and a silent vixen that has him placed in the crossfire. Being the hero isn’t always easy.
All books are going to be free from 5/11/19 through 5/12/19, so make sure to bookmark those pages and enjoy the free adventures this weekend. If you like what you read, I hope you’ll take a look at the other books I have for sale as well. For now, I wish everyone a great weekend!
Aside from the obvious with Chronicles of Eden S2. Act II, a few other Chronicles of Eden projects are in the works or are happening right now as you read this. What am I talking about you may ask? Here’s what’s in my work queue right now and what readers can look forward to seeing in the not-to-distant future.
1. A Chronicles of Eden Card Game is being designed! Right now it’s going through that whole, “Design a functioning game first before mass production” phase, but it’s coming along very smoothly so far. Not sure if I’ll opt for a video game variant or a physical card game to order, but we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Right now, the game is focusing on letting players step into the shoes of Daniel Sorres while collecting beautiful harem members, searching for the Key Fragments to trigger the final boss (The Gemini), and even face off against Daemon and his own growing harem to decide how the final battle will take place. And yes, the game is designed for one person to play solo, but that’s not so bad considering all the lovely girls you’ll have fighting by your side during it.
2. Alyssa’s Origin Comic is on the table to be drawn by the Season I artist Nuciferyne. So how is it going to be accessed by readers? By charging $100 on Amazon for a paperback version only and- lol, nah, just kidding. It’s going to be free for readers! Hooray! The comic will be posted on my social media as pages are completed. However, Patreon supporters will have early access to the pages before they go live. More details on this once it’s ready to launch.
3. Vale’s Tales. Yes, that’s right. Vale’s Tales. What’s that? Why, it’s tales told by Vale of course. Or more specifically, another comic that’s going to be posted in the same manner as Alyssa’s Origin Comic. Only this one isn’t about just Alyssa. This will be a collection of short shorts, or tales if you will, about random everyday antics of the story’s cast. Some will be canon, some will be what-if scenarios, some will be quite spicy and saucy to read, while others will be made to simply make you laugh out loud. And some might do all of the above. Who knows, except perhaps Vale herself. The comic will be free for public viewing, with Patreon supporters being given first look at the pages before they’re released. If you’re interested in reading it, then you’ll be happy to know the first four pages were posted today! Check them out -> CLICK HERE!
4. Boxed sets. In case you missed the news, I covered it all in my previous post HERE. In short, a Season 1 Collection for Chronicles of Eden is now available for digital download, and a Box Set 3 is in the works to follow up the previous two that have been released.
It’s finally here, the complete Season 1 boxed set for Chronicles of Eden! This digital collection contains all twelve of the first books to this expansive monstergirl series, along with all character illustrations that were created for the books and those that were created afterwards. This gigantic set is the perfect way for new readers to jump into the world of Eden with its first story arc, and for collectors of the series it makes one fantastic gift. Follow the journey of Daniel Sorres as he embarks on a noble crusade to instill peace between monsters and mankind of his world. Watch as he accumulates a loving harem of sexy monstergirls, grows from a meek visionary into a brave knight, learns to balance his life between fostering peace with different monster races and also his many beautiful mates who all want more “quality” time with their revered hero, and makes his stand against evil that threatens to annihilate everyone in Eden. The story has much more set to happen in the future, but this is how it all begins, so grab your copy and venture into the dangerous and lewd world of Chronicles of Eden.
As many of you already know, the next Chronicles of Eden book is past the halfway mark of being completed, but that’s not the only Eden release set to happen soon. In fact two others will hopefully be ready to launch in the next few days. More details coming, but for now I’ll at least say what they are. A Season 1 Collection, and a new comic starring everyone’s favorite pixie. Oh yes, there’s going to be plenty of Eden coming before Season II – Act II launches, and plenty more awaits this year. Stay tuned for updates.
If you aren’t aware yet, then take notice as a massive Special Offer event is going on at my Patreon for the rest of this week until midnight of 4/27/19 (LINK HERE: https://www.patreon.com/agordonpublishing). New and current patrons will be able to get some awesome exclusive goodies, and if enough patrons participate in the event I’ll be permanently upgrading a Tier reward for everyone! Here is what’s being offered:
- Patrons who join/upgrade to Diamond Supporter ($20) or higher will receive a free signed copy of the latest Chronicles of Eden book (S2.Act1) and have their names included in the opening dedication of the upcoming Chronicles of Eden book (S2.Act2)
- Patrons who join/upgrade to Gold Supporter ($10) or higher will have their names included in the opening dedication of the upcoming Chronicles of Eden book (S2.Act2)
- If we get +10 patrons upgrading/joining the Diamond Supporter or higher, I will be adding the reward of being included in the opening dedication pages to Diamond Supporter permanently.
- If we get +10 patrons upgrading/joining at least the Gold Supporter, I will post the opening preview chapter of the upcoming Chronicles of Eden book (S2.Act2) for all Gold Supporters and higher (normally a Diamond Supporter reward).
If you’re a current patron of either Diamond or Gold Supporter, you’ll still automatically qualify for the Special Offer and receive a free signed book/have their names added to the opening dedication pages of the upcoming book.
Not only that, but subscribing to my Patreon not only helps me keep food on the table and a roof over my head, but it also offers loads of fantastic rewards for supporting patrons, such as:
- Sneak peeks at upcoming chapters of the next book I’m working on!
- Previews of upcoming character illustrations!
- Your own requested character illustration from any of my books, SFW or NSFW, your choice!
- Having your name added to the opening dedication pages of my published books!
- Having a cameo appearance in my books, with your personal character interacting with the cast in their world!
- Helping me fund greater projects outside of publishing books, such as animated shorts, games based off of the books, and lots more!
Just as it is with my readerbase and the communities here and on the Chronicles of Eden Wiki, I’m hoping to grow our numbers and bring more people in to participate and enjoy the wonderful, and sometimes perverted, worlds I’ve created for everyone’s enjoyment. I hope to see you all joining our community and helping it prosper, and to everyone who has supported me thus far, thank you very much! This isn’t just something I do to pay the bills and live off of, it’s something I do for readers everywhere to enjoy and find something magical within it. And as always, thanks for reading!