I’m excited to announce that Alyssa’s origin comic, Wildfire, has officially begun! The opening pages to this story are being uploaded to its newest gallery located HERE, with frequent updates planned for the future as we explore how Alyssa the Wildfire Witch came to be in Eden and what her life was like before she met Daniel Sorres. It’s time for things to heat up in Eden!
Just a status update for what’s been happening and what to expect in the future. For starters, I’m currently working on the next Act for Chronicles of Eden, as well as writing the script and preparing the storyboard for the Wildfire comic that’s set to release soon. For details about them, starting with Act III:
- The book is set to start off with Daniel undergoing not only the challenge issued to him at the end of Act II, but also another on the very same night. For those who have been waiting to see Daniel further his worth as a true knight in Eden, a pair of succubi from Season I are going to be testing his strength in another matter in front of everyone.
- Secrets are going to be revealed regarding Flarah, the lost City of Eden, and the Ancients.
- Daemon’s going to be getting action of both varieties as well in the upcoming book.
- Max is going to be seeing some action too, however his is more dangerous and destructive towards everyone at Shadow’s Refuge. It’s time for him and his growing harem to face off against the avian Ancient from above.
- The book is set to leave off in preparation for what Act IV will be bringing everyone, mainly the heroes setting off for multiple locations at once to take care of various tasks. These include Edgewood, Queen Victoria’s nest, Flairwood, Rystone, and Red Peak.
- Some familiar faces from Season I are going to be returning. You may already know who some are.
This book is set to be a rather large entry as of now, and I’m taking my time with getting every scene and chapter just right. At best expect this entry to release this winter if not later. Regarding the upcoming Wildfire comic that’s going to be coming out:
- Alyssa’s mother is set to open the story, and in a rather surprising way.
- This is going to be a long manga, so expect this to be an ongoing project for quite a while.
- Get ready to see Rystone, Ritherwood, and Eston before the great wildfire.
And that’s what I’ve got on my work list, as well as a few other artwork commissions being made for fun. I’ll keep you all updated as things progress, until then thanks for your continued support and patience. I can’t wait to release these newest entries of the Chronicles of Eden series for readers to enjoy.
Also, if you’re a fan and wish to help the community grow, come on over to the official Chronicles of Eden Forums, link is above in the navigation bar. Not only can you host and participating in discussions regarding anything you want from the series, I also have forums open for Demons of Aether, Nightworld, and Rosario+Vampire: Brightest Darkness for readers to jump into and have fun with. If you’ve got a topic you want to talk about, or want to post your favorite ships from the stories, by all means join the forums and help my stories grow with the community. Thanks again.
All flames start somewhere.
Some people prefer the classics. The uncut, original drafts made by the authors, with all their splendor and originality just as they were first created. Although many readers preferred the more streamlined and faster paced version of the Second Edition, there were plenty others who wanted to read the story as it once was. That being mostly the fierce rivalry between the female leads, Triska and Alyssa, for their loved one’s heart. So to offer readers the best of both worlds, I have recreated the First Edition of Chronicles of Eden – Act I and published it for anyone who wants to see how this long running monstergirl/harem series got its start in the world. Store page links below for those wanting this version for their collection. Enjoy!
The time has finally arrived! The next entry in the long-running monstergirl/harem series is now available on Amazon! You know the drill by now; more monstergirls, more action, more mysteries, more excitement, and more sexiness! What are you doing still reading this? Head on over to the book’s store page to pick up your copy today! The digital version is out now with the paperback version readying its store page within the next day or so. Hurry up, the world of Eden is awaiting your return!
If you haven’t yet, then I wish to invite you to join the growing community over at the Chronicles of Eden Wiki. Not only can you find detailed biographies, lore, and character details down to the exact measurements of the sexy monstergirls that fill the story, but you can also join in on the discussion board to talk about any and all things Chronicles of Eden with other readers and the author himself. Feel free to start up a discussion post about anything you wish, learn more about the world of Eden and the vast character roster that it holds, help build the pages if you feel the urge to, and enjoy the rising hype as the next book in the series draws ever closer.
Aside from the obvious with Chronicles of Eden S2. Act II, a few other Chronicles of Eden projects are in the works or are happening right now as you read this. What am I talking about you may ask? Here’s what’s in my work queue right now and what readers can look forward to seeing in the not-to-distant future.
1. A Chronicles of Eden Card Game is being designed! Right now it’s going through that whole, “Design a functioning game first before mass production” phase, but it’s coming along very smoothly so far. Not sure if I’ll opt for a video game variant or a physical card game to order, but we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Right now, the game is focusing on letting players step into the shoes of Daniel Sorres while collecting beautiful harem members, searching for the Key Fragments to trigger the final boss (The Gemini), and even face off against Daemon and his own growing harem to decide how the final battle will take place. And yes, the game is designed for one person to play solo, but that’s not so bad considering all the lovely girls you’ll have fighting by your side during it.
2. Alyssa’s Origin Comic is on the table to be drawn by the Season I artist Nuciferyne. So how is it going to be accessed by readers? By charging $100 on Amazon for a paperback version only and- lol, nah, just kidding. It’s going to be free for readers! Hooray! The comic will be posted on my social media as pages are completed. However, Patreon supporters will have early access to the pages before they go live. More details on this once it’s ready to launch.
3. Vale’s Tales. Yes, that’s right. Vale’s Tales. What’s that? Why, it’s tales told by Vale of course. Or more specifically, another comic that’s going to be posted in the same manner as Alyssa’s Origin Comic. Only this one isn’t about just Alyssa. This will be a collection of short shorts, or tales if you will, about random everyday antics of the story’s cast. Some will be canon, some will be what-if scenarios, some will be quite spicy and saucy to read, while others will be made to simply make you laugh out loud. And some might do all of the above. Who knows, except perhaps Vale herself. The comic will be free for public viewing, with Patreon supporters being given first look at the pages before they’re released. If you’re interested in reading it, then you’ll be happy to know the first four pages were posted today! Check them out -> CLICK HERE!
4. Boxed sets. In case you missed the news, I covered it all in my previous post HERE. In short, a Season 1 Collection for Chronicles of Eden is now available for digital download, and a Box Set 3 is in the works to follow up the previous two that have been released.
It’s finally here, the complete Season 1 boxed set for Chronicles of Eden! This digital collection contains all twelve of the first books to this expansive monstergirl series, along with all character illustrations that were created for the books and those that were created afterwards. This gigantic set is the perfect way for new readers to jump into the world of Eden with its first story arc, and for collectors of the series it makes one fantastic gift. Follow the journey of Daniel Sorres as he embarks on a noble crusade to instill peace between monsters and mankind of his world. Watch as he accumulates a loving harem of sexy monstergirls, grows from a meek visionary into a brave knight, learns to balance his life between fostering peace with different monster races and also his many beautiful mates who all want more “quality” time with their revered hero, and makes his stand against evil that threatens to annihilate everyone in Eden. The story has much more set to happen in the future, but this is how it all begins, so grab your copy and venture into the dangerous and lewd world of Chronicles of Eden.
As many of you already know, the next Chronicles of Eden book is past the halfway mark of being completed, but that’s not the only Eden release set to happen soon. In fact two others will hopefully be ready to launch in the next few days. More details coming, but for now I’ll at least say what they are. A Season 1 Collection, and a new comic starring everyone’s favorite pixie. Oh yes, there’s going to be plenty of Eden coming before Season II – Act II launches, and plenty more awaits this year. Stay tuned for updates.